About Conway EngineeringThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Conway Engineering has created 18 blog entries.
Conway Engineering are working on a number of projects for both the private and public sector, most notably:
- Newcastle WwTP Upgrade, Co. Wicklow
- Emergency eyewash/shower installation program for Fingal County
- Mountmellick WwTP Upgrade, Co. Laois
- Castletown WwTP Upgrade, Co. Laois
- FBDA Upgrade project for Kerry County including Killarney, Caherciveen and Kenmare
- Design, Build and Operate of Curragh Wastewater Treatment plant for the Curragh Racecourse redevelopment project
Over the last few months, we have successfully delivered the following projects:
- Irish Water project: Vinegar Hill WTP, Co. Wexford – refurbishment of sand filters including new blower and s/s pipework installation
- Irish Water project: Moate WwTP, Co. Westmeath – FBDA Upgrade
- Manufacture and installation of stairs for the OPW at Portumna Castle
- Manufacture and install over 180m stainless steel pipework at Waterford WwTP for Celtic Anglian
- Supply, install and commission picket fence thickener at Whitegate WTP for Water Technology
- Complete M&E installations of FBDA system at WM Grant Distilleries, Tullamore
Conway Engineering were also successful in the tendering for “Access to Heights and Edge Protection” Lot 2 covering the midlands and East for Irish Water, which will entail surveying over 110 water/wastewater treatment plants to determine requirements, following by the manufacture and installation on site of all equipment required.
In the last 6 months we have completed a number of varied projects, a sample of which is below:
Purcellsinch WwTP Upgrade (PE81,000) was completed during May 2017. This represented one of the largest projects undertaken by the company with complete M&E Installation at the Inlet Works, 2 no. FBDA installations in existing aeration tank and complete refurbishment of 2 no. 34m diameter clarifiers. Photos and project datasheet to follow.
A number of smaller projects were also completed, including Kilkeshin WwTP, Co. Clare. For this project the tank was only down for 1 working day. It was emptied, cleaned with a new FBDA system on liftout grids installed and commissioned. Photos and datasheet to follow.
Kepak Meat Processing:
Complete installation and commissioning of a turnkey FBDA system at Kepak’s facility in Watergrasshill Co. Cork.
Design, Manufacture and installation of stairs and access platforms at a number of sites for the Office of Public Works, including Parke’s Castle, Co. Sligo, Croom, Co. Limerick and Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Tipperary. The stairs for Portumna, Co. Galway is currently being fabricated and is due for installation at the end of July.
- Purcellsinch WwTP (81,000PE), Inlet Works installation complete, advance works for FBDA upgrade installed & due to commence Tank 1 installation in January 2017
- Swan WwTP, Co. Laois (750PE): Installation of Inlet Screen and FBDA System due to commence in January 2017. Fabrication ongoing
Completed design manufacture of access stairs at Dysert Oenghusa round tower, Croom Co. Limerick, delivered on time and on budget, taking into account archaeological sensitivities on the project.
Laois County Council:
Completed mechanical and electrical installation of vertical inlet screen at inlet pumping station Ballyroan WwTP, Co. Laois.
Wm Grant & Sons:
Manufacture and installation of inclined screw conveyor screen at Tullamore distilleries.
Completed FBDA Installation, refurbishment of Inlet Screens and manufacture/installation of railings/stairs. Project was completed on time and on budget.
Rigid Containers, Co. Limerick:
Manufacture and installation of walkway protective frame for factory.