Conway Engineering have been in operation for over 40 years and have significantly increased in size and capabilities in the last ten years. We are a Design & Build Contractor working directly with Clients to upgrade existing and build new Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
We are recruiting for a commissioning technician.
Ideal candidate will be qualified electrician/commissioning operative of have completed minimum 5 years relevant experience. The role is based out of our Limerick office with site work nationwide.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experience with various PLC, control systems and PLC logic controls
- Inspect, commission, maintain and troubleshoot process control instrumentation and specialised equipment.
- Complete all relevant project documentation including knowledge of completion systems
- Perform highly skilled commissioning, testing, maintenance and repair on control, metering and recording instruments, control apparatus, data logging and display equipment and communications/ telemetering systems.
- Perform commissioning duties on, control circuits, level control devices, flow control devices, temperature control devices and pressure control devices.
- Install, calibrate, commission, troubleshoot and repair of input sensors such as flow meters, level transducers, pressure transducers and other monitoring equipment.
- Support the execution of testing and commissioning phase of the project.
- Complete all relevant testing and commissioning documentation
- Read, interpret and work from vendor documentation, project drawings, schematic diagrams and equipment manuals.
- Maintain records and prepare regular and special reports on electrical and electronic systems.
- Analyse work problems and make corrections when will facilitate the completion of system assignments.
- Maintain equipment records and parts inventory.
- Establish positive working relationships with immediate supervision and personnel from other departments.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written. Be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Read, understand and follow Permit to Work procedures.