Over the last few months, we have successfully delivered the following projects:
- Irish Water project: Vinegar Hill WTP, Co. Wexford – refurbishment of sand filters including new blower and s/s pipework installation
- Irish Water project: Moate WwTP, Co. Westmeath – FBDA Upgrade
- Manufacture and installation of stairs for the OPW at Portumna Castle
- Manufacture and install over 180m stainless steel pipework at Waterford WwTP for Celtic Anglian
- Supply, install and commission picket fence thickener at Whitegate WTP for Water Technology
- Complete M&E installations of FBDA system at WM Grant Distilleries, Tullamore
Conway Engineering were also successful in the tendering for “Access to Heights and Edge Protection” Lot 2 covering the midlands and East for Irish Water, which will entail surveying over 110 water/wastewater treatment plants to determine requirements, following by the manufacture and installation on site of all equipment required.