Conway Engineering have been in operation for over 40 years and have significantly increased in size and capabilities in the last ten years. We are a Design & Build Contractor working directly with Clients to upgrade existing and build new Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Currently, we are seeking a degree qualified Electrical Engineer to work on design, scoping, commissioning stage of our projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Production of electrical design submissions
- Working with our design team in production of drawings and documentation
- Preparation of scope documents and works packages
- Developing electrical design deliverables i.e. single line diagrams, cable schedules. M&I schedules, I/O listings, P&IDs etc.
- Overseeing of electrical installation works
- Completion of quality checks to ensure works are complete in accordance with design outputs and ready for commission
- Preparation of commissioning documentation and supervision of commissioning process
- Working with team for project close out and Client handover
Position will be based in our Limerick office with some site visits