Careers – Project Engineers
Project Engineers; Water and Waste Water projects;
Conway Engineering have been in operation for over 40 years and have significantly increased in size and capabilities in the last ten years. We are a Design & Build Contractor working directly with Clients to upgrade existing and build new Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Currently, we are seeking a degree qualified Project Engineers to work within our Project teams for design and construction of water and wastewater upgrade projects throughout Ireland.
The ideal candidate must be degree qualified in the fields of civil, or mechanical engineering, will have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience and be willing to take on new challenges.
The position will be office based with site supervision site works also required. Ideally the candidate will have site experience and be proficient in management of health and safety on site.
- Support the Project Manager
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Manage suppliers regarding equipment deliveries.
- Manage sub-contractors
- Prepare programs using MS project and monitor progress
- Prepare H&S documentation including Construction Stage H&S documents, Method Statements, Risk Assessments and conduct safety checks at various sites.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information & drawings using the document control system
- Assist Project Manager in the production of progress reports to the Client
- Prepare as-built drawings
- Compile an Operations & Maintenance manual for handover to the client/operations team.
Position will be based in our Limerick office with travel to various sites in the country, depending on location of site project work.