Project Site Engineer to work within our Project teams for management of the construction stage on site of water and wastewater upgrade projects throughout Ireland. The ideal candidate must be degree qualified in the fields of civil, or mechanical engineering, will have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience and be willing to take on new challenges. The position will be based on site, with most of the sites in the northwest and east of the country. Ideally the candidate will have site experience and be proficient in management of health and safety on site.
- Support the Project Manager
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Manage suppliers regarding equipment deliveries.
- ge sub-contractors
- Prepare H&S documentation including Construction Stage H&S documents, Method Statements, Risk Assessments and conduct safety checks at various sites.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information & drawings using the document control system
- Assist Project Manager in the production of progress reports to the Client
- Prepare as-built drawings
- Compile an Operations & Maintenance manual for handover to the client/operations team.
Position will be based on sites in the Northwest and East of the country.