The overall scope of this project was to replace the existing surface aerators with a Fine Bubble Diffused Aeration System to cater for a design population of 35,000 PE.
We completed every stage of the design, construction, installation and commissioning for this project with the following overall scope:
- Removal of existing aeration equipment.
- Fully functional fine bubble diffused aeration (FBDA) system on stainless steel removable grids
- Stainless steel piping
- Design, manufacture and installation of 4 no. bridges to provide access for all valves on FBDA System
- Five no. blowers Aerzen Hybrid D24S positive displacement blowers
- Complete mechanical and electrical installation
- Adjustments to existing electrical system and PLC/SCADA to cater for new FBDA system
- Testing and commissioning