Careers – Design Manager
Conway Engineering have been in operation for over 40 years and have significantly increased in size and capabilities in the last ten years. We are a Design & Build Contractor working directly with Clients to upgrade existing and build new Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Currently, we are seeking a degree qualified Design Manager to work on Phase 1 design stage of our projects.
The ideal candidate must be degree qualified in the fields of civil, mechanical or electrical engineering and will have a minimum of 5 years relevant design experience. The role is to complete detailed design of our projects working with multi-disciplinary internal and external resources.
- Previous Engineering design experience is ideal, preferably in the water industry but that is not essential
- Manage multi-disciplinary team of designers – both internal and external resources.
- Production of design submission technical reports
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Prepare design programs using MS project and monitor progress
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information & drawings using the document control system
Position will be based in our Limerick office with some site visits