Conway Engineering have been in operation for nearly 40 years and in the last 10 have significantly increased in size and capabilities. We are a Design & Build Contractor working directly with Clients to upgrade existing and build new Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Currently, we are seeking a degree qualified project engineer to work within our Project teams for design and construction of water and wastewater installations throughout Ireland.
The ideal candidate must be degree qualified in the fields of civil, or mechanical engineering, will have a minimum of 2 years specific and relevant experience and be willing to take on new challenges.
The position will be office based with site supervision works also required. Ideally the candidate will have site experience and be proficient in management of health and safety on site but will be looking to get more involved in preliminary and detailed design.
- Support the Project Manager
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD and capable of drawings for both fabrication and construction
- Prepare as-built drawings
- Manage suppliers regarding equipment deliveries.
- Manage sub-contractors
- Prepare programs using MS project and monitor progress
- Prepare H&S documentation including Construction Stage H&S documents, Method Statements, Risk Assessments and conduct safety checks at various sites.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information & drawings using the document control system
- Compile an Operations & Maintenance manual for handover to the client/operations team.
- Assist Project Manager in the production of progress reports to the Client